Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
April's Esc Wednesday: The founders of Spoonfed
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
We’ve got a really exciting evening planned for April’s Esc Wednesday (what is an Esc Wed?)
Our special guests are Henry Erskine-Crum and Alexander Will – founders of Spoonfed & Bullseye Media (see below). We will be meeting at Adam Street Club – a private members club for entrepreneurs just off the Strand on the evening of 20th April.
To attend please do two things:
- Buy your ticket
- Send us a suggested question for Henry & Alex: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do do this – makes for a great Q&A)
- Date: Wednesday 20th April.
- Kick-off: Bar opens 6 pm, talk starts between 7.30 and 8 pm.
- Venue: Adam Street Club - 9 Adam Street, The Strand, WC2N 6AA
- Directions: Nearest tubes: Embankment / Charing Cross.
- Food: Food will be able to order from the bar menu.
- Closing Time: The bar closes at 1 am. Definitely stay for a drink!
- Capacity: 80 people.
- Cost: £5 buy your ticket here.
- More: What is an Esc Wednesday?
About Henry and Alex
Spoonfed Media was founded by entrepreneurs Henry Erskine Crum and Alexander Will who met as students while studying at the London School of Economics in 2004.
Spoonfed.co.uk is an events and venue recommendation guide primarily focused on London.
In June 2010 Spoonfed Media launched a new product called Bullseyehub which is a web-based marketing system that combines elements of email, mobile and social media marketing in addition to customer management.
In December 2009 Henry and Alex were picked as winners in the Courvoisier The Future 500 competition and were chosen to host a panel at the 2010 South by Southwest (SXSW) Technology conference in Austin, Texas.
As of April 2010 Spoonfed Media has raised a total of £1 million across two funding rounds from leading technology and media angel investors.
5 reasons to come…
- You want to hear the story behind Spoonfed.co.uk – a really exciting addition to the events guide scene
- You want to hear how these guys started their own successful businesses straight from university
- You might be considering starting your own online business and would like to pick up some hints and tips
- You would like to meet some like-minded people in a friendly and informal atmosphere.
- You want to hear more about Escape the City and want to come and have a chat with the founders Dom & Rob.
When & Where
Escape the City - The Escape School
The Escape School is Escape the City's events arm.
We put on courses, events and meetups aimed at educating and empowering corporate professionals for alternative career paths, entrepreneurialism and adventure.
There is so much rubbish career and startup advice out there. So many unhelpful myths. We are building the Escape School to teach what we wish we’d learnt back in 2009 when we were stuck… sitting glumly on the Tube wondering how on earth to get out.
If Escape the City is a community that helps corporate professionals ‘do something different’ then the Escape School is where we engage closely with you (in the real world). It has been founded with one single objective: to help you grapple with that huge, scary, unmanageable yet exciting question: “What Next?"